I’m writing this post because I’ve got some excellent news to share!
A panellist has selected my Bass guitar blog as one of the Top 30 Bass Guitar Blogs on the web! Being featured on this comprehensive list is a great honour, and I encourage you to check it out!
I’ve also been busy lately playing with The Thomas Heppell Band where we’ve played some fantastic venues and events such as:
- The Sound Lounge in Sutton x2
- Temple of Art and Music in Farringdon
- Broadstairs Blues Bash
- The Swanage Blues Festival
- The Oval Tavern in Croydon
Other gigs we’ve got coming up are:
- The Ritzy Cinema and Cafe – 21st April
- The Retreat in Reading – 29th April
- The Blues Kitchen in Brixton – 21st May
- Party In The Ponds Festival – 17th June
- Dereham Blues Festival – 7th & 9th July
- The Sound Lounge – 8th July
- Forest Hill Arts Centre – 10th August
It would be great to see you there!
One particularly great evening was had at The Tuesday Night Music Club in Sutton where we were fortunate to be given a slot (the calibre of acts they book is fantastic, I saw the Cinelli Brothers there, and it may have been the best gig I have ever been to). Anyway, this great evening of music was noted down by Blues in Britain magazine where they had some kind words to say about our performance.
I also had a pretty extraordinary gig playing with Natalie Shay’s headline slot at OMEARA. Definitely check out her and all the amazing gigs she’s got coming up! The images speak for themselves:
Lastly, I’ve had some great function gigs recently, such as playing at:
Though as they are private parties I can’t disclose about them!
Overall, I’m over the moon with how things are coming along, and there’s loads to look forward to. There might even be a couple of blues albums in the pipeline, as well as new tracks featuring me on some new Luke Lucas tracks!